Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Singapore: Singapore’s most popular and the best top 10 tourist attractions name given below…
1. Orchard Road: It is a district & retail hub and located in the Central Area of Singapore. It’s the main shopping street in the Singapore.
2. Resorts World Sentosa: It is a marvelous and very attractive tourist place. It’s located on Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269.
3. Clarke Quay: Clarke Quay is a most popular historical riverside Quay in Singapore and located on 3 River Valley Rd, Singapore 179024.
4. Gardens by the Bay: It’s a so beautiful nature park spanning 101 hectares of reclaimed land in central Singapore. It has 3 parks waterfront gardens like Bay Central Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay South Garden and located on 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953.
5. Night Safari: Night Safari is an excellent tourist attractions in Singapore and It’s world’s 1st nocturnal zoo. Located on 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826.
6. Singapore Flyer: It is one of the most popular giant Ferris wheel & tourist destination in Singapore. Located on 30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803.
7. Singapore Botanic Gardens: Most demotic Singapore Botanic Gardens is a 156 years old tropical garden. Located on 1 Cluny Rd, Sinapore 259569.
8. Raffles Hotel: This is the best hotel and tourist destination in Singapore. Located on 1 Beach Rd, Singapore 189673.
9. Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum: That a Buddhist temple & Museum complex in Singapore. Located on 288 S Bridge Rd, Singapore 058840.
10. Marina Bay Sands: Marina Bay Sands is too much popular in Singapore and located on 10 Bayfront Ave. Singapore 018956.