Brazil Top 10 Tourist Attractions: Brazil is a most popular largest South American country, stretches from the Amazon Basin in the north to vineyards & massive Iguacu Falls in the south. Brasilia is capital of Brazil and it has 200.4 million. Numerous tourist attractions include in Brazil. Brazil’s top 10 & most spectecular tourist attractions name given down…
1. Christ the Redeemer: Christ the Redeemer situated in the Parque Nacional da Tijuca, ALto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro – Rj, Brazil. It is an Art Deco statue of Jesus Christ in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Christ the Redeemer construction started from 1922 enginneer by Heitor da Silva Costa.
2. Iguazu Falls: Thousands of the visitors visit this beautiful waterfalls every year. Iguazu Falls are waterfalls of the Iguazu River on the border of the Argentine state of Misiones & the Brazilian region Parana. It’s one of the most beautiful natural wonders in the world.
3. Amazon River: Amazon River is situated in South America and the length is approximately 6400 kilometers (4000 miles). It is the 2nd longest river in the world and most view-able tourist attraction. Amazon River enters the Atlantic Ocean in north eastern Brazil.
4. Pantanal: The Pantanal is located in the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso do Sul. It’s one of the best natural tourist place and the largest tropical wetland area in the world. The Pantanal name comes from the Portuguese word pantano, meaning, quagmire, mars, bog and wetland.
5. Corcovado: Corcovado is a beautiful mountain in central Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is located in the Tijuca Forest, a national park. Corcovado natural mountain is an excellent tourist attraction in Brazil.
6. Fernando de Noronha: Fernando de Noronha is located in the Archipelago in Brazil. One of the most natural wonders and tourist attraction in Brazil. It’s about 350 kilometers off Brazil’s northeast coast. Fernando de Noronha renowned for its undeveloped beaches.
7. Sugarload Mountain: One of the most known natural tourist attraction in Brazil. It’s located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, at the mouth of Guanabara Bay. It is very familiar in the world for its cablewya & panoramic views of the city. It’s natural environment really looks too pretty.
8. Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro: Santa Teresa, rio de Janeiro located on top of the Santa Teresa hill, Nighborhood in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It’s most popular for its winding and narrow streets. You should must visit the Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro.
9. Tijuca Forest: Tijuca Forest is situated in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It’s one of the most spectacular tourist attraction and also known as the world’s largest urban forest in Brazil.
10. Amazon Theater, Manaus: It’s a wonderful design-able theater. A lots of peoples come to see this theater from everywhere. Amazon Theater is located in Manaus in the heart of the Amazon rainforest in Brazil.