France Top 10 Tourist Attractions: France is one of the most spectacular country in the world. Paris is the capital of France. France, in Western Europe, encompasses, medieval as well as port cities, Mediterranean beaches, mountains & tranquil villages. France include a lots of spectacular tourist places. Top 10 and most view-able tourist attractions name given below…
1. Palace of Versailles: Palace of Versailles is one of the best and most pretty tourist place in France. It’s also known as simply Versailles is a royal chateau in Versailles in the lle-de-France region of France. Besides, the court of Versailles was the center of political power in France. The Palace of Versailles was enlarged into a royal palace by Louis XIV.
2. Mont Saint-Michel: It is located about 1 kilometer off the country’s northwestern coast. The Mont Saint-Michel is one of the best tourist destination in France. It is an island commune in Normandy, France.
3. The Louvre: The Louvre is a former royal palace in France. It’s an excellent place for tourist. It is located in the Right Bank of the Seine in Paris. It was founded in 1792. Moreover, its current structure has evolved in stages since the sixteen century.
4. Notre Dame de Paris: Notre Dame de Paris is an amazing and traditional tourist place in France. It’s also known as Notre Dame Cathedral or Notre Dame. It’s the Roman Catholic and construction started from 1163. It was the first building in the world to use flying buttress and Notre Dame endured desecration during the radical phase of the French Revolution.
5. Nimes Arena: It’s also known as Arena of Nimes. It is located on the French city of Nimes. One of the most delightful tourist attraction is “Nimes Arena” in France. It is a Roman amphitheatre and it was anew in 1863 to serve as a bullring.
6. Eiffel Tower: Eiffel Tower is one of the world’s most known tourist attraction in France. It’s a wrought iron lattice tower on the Champ de Mars in Paris, France. It’s designs of engineer Gustave Eiffel. It is located in Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France.
7. Pont du Gard: Pont du Gard is a famous tourist attraction in France. It is an ancient Roman aqueduct which crosses the Gardon River in the south of France. Pont du Gard architects by Henri Pitot, Charles Laisne and engineer by Henri Pitot. It is maintained by Public Association of Cultural Cooperation since 2003.
8. Verdon Gorge: Verdon Gorge about 25 kilometers long & up to 700 metres deep. It’s also known as the Gorges Du Veredon. It is located on the south eastern France. It is one of the vast and most tourist spectacular. It’s considered to be one of Europe’s extremely pretty.
9. Chateau de Chambord: Chateau de Chambord also known as the Royal Chateau de Chambord. It is a most recognizable chateaux in the world. It is located in the Chambord, Loir-et-Cher, France. Construction of the Chateau de Chambord started from 1519 engineer by Pierre Nepveu abd architects by Domenico da Cortona, Jules Hardouin-Mansart, Michel Ranjard, Piere Nepveu.
10. Dune of Pilat: Dune of Pilat located in the La teste-de-Buch in the Arcachon Bay area, France. It’s also known ad Grande Dune du Pilat. It’s height is at least 110 meters above sea level besides it’s considered a foredune.