Bangladesh is most popular and beautiful South Asian country of lush greenery and numerous waterways. Dhaka is capital of Bangladesh. Bengali is main language of Bangladesh. It has a lots of beautiful tourist attractions.
1. Cox’s Bazar: It is located 150 kilometer south of the industrial port Chittagong. Cox’s Bazar is one of the most impressive tourist place and one of the longest sandy beach in Bangladesh. You should must visit the Cox’s Bazar for enjoy its beauty.
2. Saint Martin: Saint martin is one of the world’s most beautiful coral island. It is located in the northeastern part of the Bay of Bengal, Cox’s Bazar Teknaf peninsula, Bangladesh. Bangladesh Saint Martin is most popular for coconut tree. It was name of St. Martin Island during British occupation.
3. Rangamati: Bangladesh’s Rangamti one of the most spectacular tourist place for its hills, hanging pool, water lake. It is the largest district in South eastern of Bangladesh. Rangamati include green hills which is most beautiful tourist attraction.
4. Khagrachari: Khagrachai is a part of the Chittagon division and the Hill Tracts. It’s also known as Chengmi, Mong Circle and Phalang Htaung. It has most beautiful water falls and 3 river like Chengi, Maini and Kasalong.
5. The Sundarbans: The Sundarbans is the world’s largest single block of tidal halophytic mangrove forest. It’s a most beautiful natural region comprising southern Bangldesh. It is three protected forests in Bangladesh like Sundarbans South, East & West. Sundarbans nearest cities are Khulna, Bagerhat, Gosaba,, Satkhira and Namkhana.
6. Jaflong: Jaflong is situated in Gowainghat Upazila of Sylhet District. It’s a wonderful natural tourist place in Sylhet division. It has natural river, water falls, tea garden, collection of rolling stones, Dauki and Piayain Rivvers, Hazrat Shah Jalal Yemeni Mujarrad.
7. Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is a generous building and most popular spectacular tourist attraction in Bangladesh. It is located on the Kumartoli along the banks of the Buriganga River in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
8. Jatio Sriti Shoudho: Jatio Sriti Shoudho situated in the Savar, Bangladesh. It’s a very significant National Martyrs Memorial that is the national monument of Bangladesh. It is symbol of who gave their lives in the Bangladesh Liberation War on 1971.
9. Bangladesh National Museum: Bangladesh National Museum’s include a lots of historical and traditional sign. It was founded on 1913 and located in Shahbag, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
10. Sunargaon: Sunargaon is one of the most impressive tourist attraction located in Narayanganj,,Bangladesh. Bangladesh. It served as the capital of Sulltan Fakhruddin Mubarak Shah, Baro Bhuyan Confederacy and Isa Khan.