Bike is one of the most popular vehicle in the world also it’s used as fashion. India has a lots of populations and some of peoples are very luxury among of them and they are used latest and best bikes in their life. See the top 10 list of Indian best bikes.
1. Bajaj Pulsar: Bajaj Pulsar is one of the best bike in India also it was a first sports bike in India. It has 4-stroke, air cooled, single cylinder and DTS-i Engine. Bajaj Pulsar is one of the fastest bike in India and It has max. power 15.06 @ 900 (Ps @ RPM) and max. torque 12.5 @ 6500 (Nm @ RPM).
2. Hero Splendor: Hero Splendor has 97.2 cc air cooled and 4-stroke single cylinder OHC engine and it’s design looks too beautiful. It’s max. power 6.15 kW (8.36 Ps) @ 8000 rpm and max torque 0.82 kg-m (8.05 Nm) @ 5000 RPM.
3. Bajaj Discover: It’s max. power 11.5 ps @ 8000 RPM and max. torque 10.8 Nm @ 6000 RPM. Bajaj Discover has 4-valve, 124.6 DTSi and single cyl engine and it’s one of the best bike in India.
4. TVS Star City Plus: It has max. power 8.4 @ 7000 RPM and max torque 8.7 NM @ 5000 RPM. TVS Star City Plus bike is most popular for its easy handling.
5. Hero CBZ: Hero CBZ was first launched on 1999 and it is one of the most popular bike in India. It’s wheels and engine very strong. Hero CBZ has 4-stroke single cylinder OHC and Air cooled. It’s max. power 10.6 KW (14.4 Ps) @ 8500 RPM and max torque 12.80 NM @ 6500 RPM.
6. Bajaj Platina: Bajaj Platina is one of the world’s best bike and particularly most demotic in India. It’s max power 8.1 BHP @ 7500 RPM and max torque 8.6 Nm @ 5000 RPM. 102 CC Single cylinder 2 value DTSI air-cooled petrol engine include in Bajaj Platina bike.
7. Honda Shine: Honda Shine’s design and looking very attractive and it is one of the best bike in India also best selling bike. It has Air cooled, 4-stroke and SI engine. Honda Shine’s max power 10.6PS and max torque 10.54NM.
8. Hero Karizma: It was launched on 2003 and it is one of best also fantastic bike in India. Hero Kazima include Air cooled and 4-stroke Single Cylinder OHC engine. It has max. power 14.32 kW (19.2.BHP) @ 75000 RPM and max. torque 19.35 NM @ 6000 rpm.
9. Yamaha Fazar: India’s best bike is Yamaha Fazar and also it is most popular in the world. You can buy Yamaha Fazar within INR 97000.
10. Honda CBF Stunner: Honda CBF is one of the very well-known bike in India. This style really wonderful and it was launched in 2010. It has 125 c engine and max. power 10 bhp @ 8000 rpm.