We are all of the people like to visit most beautiful places around the world but we are not known about all of most beautiful places in the world. We are created for you top 10 list of world’s most beautiful and too much attractive places which you should must visit before you die. Continue reading for see world’s most beautiful places to visit.
1. The Great Barrier Reef: The Great Barrier Reef is one of the best and most beautiful place in the world which written on top 10 list of most beautiful places. The Great Barrier Reef is the largest and most impressive living thing on Globe & nevertheless visible from outer place. It is one of the wonders of the nature. It is located in the Coral Sear of the coast of Queensland, Australia. A big part of the reef is defended by the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
2. Great Pyramid of Giza: The Great Pyramid of Giza is the World’s most beautiful largest and oldest place. Generally we are all of know that the Great Pyramid of Giza is the Seven Wonders of the Primitive World. It was built as a tomb over a 10-20 years period. In the Great Pyramid of Giza has 3 known chambers which is very attractive.
3. Salar de Uyuni: Salar de Uyuni is one of the world’s largest and most popular salt flat. Salar de Uyuni also most view-able as a tourist attraction. It is located in the Daniel Campos Province in Potosi in southwest Bolivia. It’s looks too beautiful and an amazing place you should must visit this place before you die. Salar de Uyuni covered by a few meters of salt crust and it includes 50-70% of the globe’s lithium reserves.
4. Antelope Canyon: Antelope Canyon is one of the world’s outstanding tourist place which is too much amazing you should visit this place before you die. It includes 2 separate, photogenic slot canyon sections. It is located in the Navajo land east of Page, Arizona, USA. It is very demotic slot canyon in the American Southwest. Particularly is is a most popular space for sightseers, photographers and a source of tourism business for the Navajo Nation.
5. Redwood National and State Parks: Redwood National and State Parks are marvelous natural beauty and old growth temperate rainforests in the United States. Redwood National and State Parks founded in 1968 and located in the United States, along the coast of northern California. This park is most popular because these tress are the tallest, redwood and looks very beautiful. It’s official name is Redwood National park and it has 112,618 acres area.
6. Bora Bora: Bora Bora is one of most beautiful small island which is most well-known in the world. Bora Bora is located about 230 kilometres northwest of Papeete. It is very popular for its aqua-centric luxury resorts. It has an extinct volcano rising to 2 peaks like Mount Otemanu and Mount Pahia. Especially Bora Bora is a most view-able international tourist attraction around the world. You should must visit this major international tourist place before you die.
7. Great Wall of China: The Great Wall of China is a world’s most impressive and view-able tourist destination. It was made by stone, wood, tamped earth and many other materials. Various walls were being built in the 7th century. The Great wall located in the China. In this area includes numerous beautiful green trees which grows this area’s beauty. Particularly the wall built 220-206 BCE by Qin Shi Huang. Qin Shi Huang was the first Emperor of China.
8. Arang Kel: Arang Kel is a wonderful lush green village for the traveler. It’s natural and green area looks too much charming. This is a hill station & tourist place in Neelam valley, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. You should visit this beautiful village before you die. It is situated on the hill top near Kel at the height of 8,379 feet.
9. Stonehenge: Stonehenge is one of the most attractive and historical place and monument in Wiltshire, England two miles west of Amesbury & eight miles north of Salisbury. It has includes numerous burial mounds. Stonehenge was constructed from 3000 BC to 2000 BC and it is a lawfuly protected Scheduled Ancient Monument. It is one of the mind-blowing tourist attraction in the world you should visit this destination.
10. Plitvice Lakes National Park: It is located in the mountainous karst area of central Croatia at the border to Bosnia & Herzegovina. Plitvice Lakes National Park is most well-known for a chain of 16 terraced lakes which joined by waterfalls. It is one of the oldest and beautiful national parks in Southeast Europe & the largest national park in Croatia. Plitvice Lakes National Park was founded in 1949.