Hollywood film industry is one of the best and the most popular film industry around the world. A lots of movies gets released every year and some of movies considered as highest grossing films among of them. Particularly we are all of peoples like to watch films for waste our free time and to get entertainment. Every month gets released numerous new films from the Hollywood film industry. See below top 10 list of highest grossing Hollywood movies.
1. Avatar: Directed by James Cameron. Produced by James Cameron and Jon Landau. Production company by Lightstorm Entertainment, Dune Entertainment and Ingenious Film Partners. Starring by Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Stephen Lang, Michelle Rodriquez. Released on 10 December, 2009 in London premiere and 17 December, 2009 in United Kingdom & 18 December, 2009 in United States. Budget $237 million. Box office $2.788 billion.
2. Titanic: Directed by James Cameron. Produced by James Cameron & Jon Landau. Starring by Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates, Jonathan Hyde, David Warner, Frances Fisher. Language in English and released on 19 December, 1997 in United States. Budget $200 million. Box office $2.187 billion.
3. The Avengers: Directed by Joss Whedon. Produced by Kevin Feige. Starring by Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Clark Gregg. Production company by Marvel Studios. Released on 4 May, 2012 in United States. Budget $220 million and box office $1.520 billion.
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2: Directed by David Yates and produced by Javid Heyman, J. K. Rowling and David Barron. Starring by Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Ralph Fiennes, jason Isaacs, Robbie Coltrane. Released 15 July, 2011. Budget $250 million. Box office $1.342 billion.
5. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King: Directed by Peter Jackson. Produced by Barrie M. Osborne, Fran Walsh and Peter Jackson. Production company by WingNut Films and The Saul Zaentz Company. Starring by Elijah Wood, Lan McKellen, Liv Tyler, Viggo Mortensen, John Rhys-Davies, Dominic Monaghan, Hugo Weaving, Sean Astin, Cate Blanchett. Released 17 December, 2003 in United States. Budget $94 million. Box office $1.120 billion.
6. The Dark Knight Rises: Directed by Christopher Nolan & produced by Emma Thomas, Christopher Nolan and Charles Roven. Starring by Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Hardy. Released on 20 July, 2012 in United States. Budget $230 million. Box office $1.085 billion.
7. Transformers: Dark of the Moon: Directed by Michael Bay. Produced by Don Murphy, Tom DeSanto, Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Lan Bryce. Starring by Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Patrick Dempsey, John Turturro, Frances McDormand. Released on 29 June, 2011 in United States. Budget $195 million. Box office $1.124 billion.
8. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest: Directed by Gore Verbinski. Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. Starring by Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Stellan Skarsgard, Kevin R. McNaly. Released on 7 July, 2006 in United States. Budget $225 million. Box office $1.066 billion.
9. Skyfall: Directed by Sam Mendes. Produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli. Starring by Daniel Craig, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney, Naomie Harris. Production company by Eon Productions. Released on 9 November, 2012 in United States. Budget $150-200 million. Box office $1.109 billion.
10. Iron Man 3: Directed by Shane Black. Produced by Kevin Feige. Starring by Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Ben ingsle, James badge Dale. Released 3 May, 2013 in United States. Budget $200 million. Box office $1.215 billion.