China Top 10 tourist Attractions: China is the world’s most popular country. It’s a communist nation in East Asia. Beijing is capital of China. China include a lots of tourist attractions like, mountain ranges, rivers, lakes, desert and more. Shanghai is a largest and very famous Chinese city. China’s top 10 tourist attractions name given under…
1. Great Wall of China: Great Wall of China is a most historical place in China. It’s a series of fortification made of stone, wood, tamped earth, brick and more. It was built by Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
2. Potala Palace: Nowadays Potala Palace is most famous as a museum in China. It is located on 35 Beijing Middle Rd, Chengguan, Lhasa, Tibed, China. Potala Palace is one of the best tourist attraction in China.
3. Forbidden City: It was the Chinese Imperial Palace from 1420 – 1912. It’s looks too much beautiful and it’s archtects by Nguyen An, Cai Xin. Forbidden City located in the cetere of Beijing, China.
4. Victoria Harbour: Victoria Harbour staying among Hong Kong Island & Kowloon in Hong Kong. Victoria Harbour is an amazing natural tourist attraction in China.
5. Terracotta Army: Terracotta Army was built period of the first Emperor of China. Presently it’s most popular as a museum. It is a collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang. Terracotta Army is one of the great tourist place in China.
6. Li River: the Li River situated in the Guilin, China. It’s a river in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China. It’s also known as Lijiang. Li River flows 83 kilometers from Guilin to Yangshuo.
7. Huangshan: It’s also acquainted as Mount Huang. It is located in southern Anhui state in eastern China. Huangshan is a mind-blowing tourist attraction in China. In this place include a lots of wonderful trees.
8. Pudong: Pudong is a wonderful city. It’s located on the east of the Huangpu River acroos from the historical city centre of Shanghai i Puxi. Pudong is a very demotic district of Shanghai, China.
9. West Lake: West Lake is most popular for it’s freshwater. That’s why it’s called a freshwater lake in Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang state in eastern China. West Lake Include a lots of gardens, pagodas, artificial islands and temples.
10. Hanging Temple: Hanging Temple also known as Hanging Monatery or Xuankong Temple. Hanging Temple is an amazing and most beautiful tourist attraction. It was built in a cliff near Mount Heng into Hunyuan County, Datong City, Shanxi province, China. Hanging Temple is one of the best attraction from another.