Scotland’s Top 10 Tourist Attractions: Scotland is one of the most beautiful country in the world. It’s the U.K.’s northernmost country, is a ground of mountain wildernesses. In this country include many gorgeous tourist attractions. Scotland’s top 10 tourist attractions name given below…
1. Edinburgh Castle: Edinburgh Castle is a most popular tourist attractions and historical fort which dominates the skyline of the city of Edinburgh, Scotland. Edinburgh Castle located in Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG, United Kingdom and controled by Historic Scotland.
2. Eilean Donan: Eilean Donnain is a little tidal island where 3 lochs meet like Loch Alsh, Loch Duich, Loch Long in the western Highlands of Scotland. Eilean Donan is one of the top very demotic tourist destination in Scotland. It’s main address is Dornie, Kyle of Lochalsh lV40 8DX, United Kingdom.
3. Ben Nevis: Ben Nevis mountain is the best and so much exoteric top mountain tourist place in the British Isles. It’s located in western end of the Grampian Mountains in the Lochaber area of the Scottish Highlands. Ben Nevis elevation 4,409 and first ascent 17 August, 1771. It’s 1st ascener by James Robertson.
4. Loch Ness: This is a largest, deep freshwater loch in the Scottish Highlands. Loch Ness surface is 52 above sea lebel and located in Highland, Scotland. It’s maximum lenth 36.2 km (22.5 mi) and maximum width 2.7 km (1.7 mi). It’s also known as Nessie. It is the 2nd big Scottish loch and the largest by volume in the British Isles. Loch Ness is one of the very attractive tourist attraction in Scotland.
5. Skara Brae: Skara Brae: Skara Brae is a very pretty natural tourist attraction in Scotland. It’s a stone built Neolithic settlement. Skara Brae located on the Bay of Skaill on the west coast of Mainland. It is a big island in the Orkney archipelago of Scotland.
6. Luskentyre Beach: Luskentyre Beach founded on the west coast of South Harris in the Outer Hebrides. Luskentyre Beach is one of the most beautiful and amazing natural beach and tourist attraction in the Scotland. Besides, It was voted Britains best beach. Every year thousands of the peoples visit this beach.
7. Cuillin Hills: The true Cullin is also known as the Black Cuillin. Cuillin Hill is one of the most popular and very spectacular tourist place in Scotland. It’s called a range of rocky mountains and located on the Isle of Skye in Scotland. It’s highest point Sgurr Alasdair. Also there are the Red Cuillin and it’s known as Red Hills.
8. Melrose Abbey: Melrose Abbey is one of the most historical place in Scotland. It was founded in 1136 by Cistercian Monks and founder’s by David I of Scotland. It was built in the Gothic manner as well as in the form of a St. John’s cross.
9. Broch of Mousa: Broch of Mousa is a wonderful natural tourist attraction and the finest preserved in Scotland. It’s natural beauty really mind-blowing. It’s the tallest still standing in the globe. Borch of Mousa located in the western shore of island of Mousa. It is obtainable by boat from Sandwick, Shetland, fourteen miles south of Lerwick.
10. Stirling Castle: Stirling castle is a most historically, largest and architecturally symbol and tourist attraction in Scotland. Architect by John Slezer, Robert William Billings, Jaes Hamilton of Finnart. Stirling Castle located in the Castle Eesplanade, Stirling FK8 1EJ, United Kingdom.