Do you want to know the best ways on how to get rid of constipation fast at home? If yes, then you should continue reading. Maybe you know that currently, it is a very common problem of the human. Everyone can face this problem due to many reasons. In particular, for the irregular living condition, we are suffering from constipation problems. If you want to stay away from the constipation problems then you should follow some rules. You will find below some ways on how to get rid of constipation fast at home. Don’t miss to read any paragraph from this article. We tried to write here the causes of constipation and how to get rid of constipation immediately. There are contains helpful tips for babies and adults about constipation.
What is Constipation?
Do you want to know what’s constipation? Indeed, Normally If someone is not able to leave the stool every day, or need to apply pressure for leaving the stool. This can be called constipation. Normally a few people might go up 3 times a day. But if you go very less a week then it is not good. If your stool become hard and difficult to leave, and if you feel uncomfortable. So you should be careful. Because maybe, you have already suffered constipation. If it continues for a long time, then there are more chances to infected with various diseases.
Types of Constipation
There are four types of constipation which are very familiar to the people. Maximum people face this constipation problem for their bowel movements. If you are careful about your lifestyle so I think you will be able to stay safe from this constipation problem. Given below 4 types of constipation.
- Dyssynergic Constipation
- Died and Medication Controlled Constipation
- Combined Dyssynergic& Slow Transit Constipation
- Slow Transit Constipation
What Causes Constipation?
In fact, there are many causes of constipation. You can be infected with constipation for your irregular lifestyle. If you can’t maintain your daily eating routine then you have to more possibility to be infected with constipation. You can be infected with constipation due to lack of exercise, not drinking enough water, restlessness, and for many other causes. That’s why at first, you should maintain your daily eating routine. Also, you should be cautious about a few other things. And one thing, you better remember that low fiber diet is one of the most notable causes of constipation. If you have suffered from chronic constipation, then Keep your eyes on following quotations to know reasons for constipation.
- Not Drinking Enough Water: Not drinking enough water is one of the notable cause of constipation. You can be infected with constipation due to not drinking enough water. So maybe, already you have understood that you need to drink enough water daily to avoid constipation.
- Lack of Exercise: It can be a cause of constipation. Because if you don’t exercise, or don’t work physically then you have to the possibility to face this problem. For this, you can do regular exercise that helps to digestion. On the other hand, you should also remember that too much exercise is not good for health.
- Hypothyroidism: Hypothyroidism is also may be a cause of constipation. That is why you should be aware of this matter.
- Bad Bathroom Habits: I mean, when you need to go to the bathroom but you don’t go. For this reason next time you can face the constipation problem. So you should go to the bathroom in right time. Not just only constipation for this bad bathroom habits, you may also be affected by many other diseases for this cause.
- Diabetes: If you are suffering from diabetes then you can face this problem.
- Vitamins: What do you think about vitamin? Indeed, It can not be the main reason for constipation. But sometimes taken excess calcium and iron are responsible for constipation. That’s why you should control it. If you feel good without taken calcium and iron then you should avoid it.
- Depression: Are you suffering from depression? If yes, then you should avoid depression. Because high depression is also a cause of constipation. Also, you may be infected by other diseases for depression.
- Excess Dairy: If you eat too much dairy foods then you should control it. Because high-fat foods can reduce digestion, and for that, you can face the constipation problem. Try eating fewer eggs and meat.
- Chocolate: If you have taken more chocolate daily then you have to a possibility to face this problem. You should reduce eat chocolate.
- Painkillers: You should avoid painkillers because it is a cause of constipation. If you want to prevent constipation then you should quit narcotics.
- Pregnancy: Women can face this problem during their pregnancy. So during pregnancy should be more careful about daily diets.
What are Signs of Constipation?
Do you want to know what are signs of constipation? Indeed, there are many signs of severe constipation. If you know signs of constipation then will be easier to prevent it. Given below signs of constipation.
- Straining to pass stool
- Pain in the abdomen
- Hard and dry stool
- A headache
- No need to go to the bathroom 2 times a day
Side Effects of Constipation
Constipation is a boring problem for all of us. If you are suffering from constipation, so remember that it has some unexpected side effects. Do you want to know what are the side effects of constipation? If yes, then keep your eyes down with full attention.
- Hemorrhoids: If you are suffering constipation problem for a long time then you can be infected by hemorrhoid disease. It is one of the most notable side effects of constipation
- Fatigue: Fatigue is a common side effect of constipation. If you feel fatigue then try to take treatment for recovery.
- Loss of Appetite: You can lose your appetite due to constipation.
- Anxiety and depression: You can face anxiety and depression problem due to constipation. If you feel irritable mood then check your health condition.
- Bad Breath and Bad Taste: You can face bad breath and bad taste problem due to constipation.
- Bleeding: You may face bleeding problems when leaving the stool. So, try to be careful about constipation.
- Rectal Prolapse: Rectal prolapse is also a side effect of chronic constipation.
- Gas and Diarrhea: Also, Gas and diarrhea are the side effects of constipation.
How to Get Rid of Constipation Fast?
Do you want to know how to get rid of constipation fast at home? Actually, you know that constipation is a common problem of the human. It can occur for many reasons. But if you able to follow some instructions then you have possible to get rid of constipation fast at home. Try to keep enough water and fiber in your daily diet. Also, try to comply following tips. Here you will find some tips on how to get rid of constipation naturally.
- Drink Enough Water: If you want to get rid of constipation naturally then you should be drinking enough water daily. You can start your day with a drink some warm water. If you able to drink water with lemon that will be very helpful for your health. And, If you have the question of what is the best way to reduce belly fat so keep in mind that water helps to reduce belly fat, helps to weight loss, helps to get rid of constipation, and more.
- Exercise Regularly: If you do exercise regularly so it will help to get rid of constipation. Due to regular exercise increases blood circulation and the power of digestion.
- Eat High Fiber-Rich Foods: Try to eat high fiber-rich foods, because high fiber-rich foods help to prevent constipation and from other diseases. Green vegetables, nuts, broccoli, berries, beans, Avocados, and Apples are the high fiber-rich foods. You can eat apples daily because it has huge health benefits such as If you have a question on how to keep your kidneys healthy, so I will say you that apples are very helpful to keep your kidneys healthy. Also, it helps to keep your body healthy in many ways.
- Reduce Medication: If you have taken medication so you should reduce it. Because excess medication is a cause of constipation. Specifically, don’t eat more vitamins such as iron and calcium.
- Reduce your stress levels: Try to stay stressless because additional stress is a cause of constipation. If you have a question that how do I get rid of constipation, so you should reduce your stress levels in anyhow. If you are able to stay stressless, so it will help you to get rid of constipation.
- Drink Aloe Vera Juice: Try to drink aloe vera juice which helps to prevent constipation, helps to control blood sugar levels, helps to stay hydrated, and more.
- Prunes: Prunes are also very helpful to get rid of constipation. That’s why you can eat to get its benefit. It is a good remedy among of best remedies to get rid of constipation.
Best Exercise for Constipation
Nowadays we can’t think our healthy life without exercise, because physical exercises help to keep our body healthy. Also helps to protect from different fatal diseases. Have you any ideas about the best exercise for constipation? In fact, you can do different exercises to keep your body healthy and to get rid of constipation. You can do aerobic exercises which will help to increase your breathing and heart rate. And also, you can do the best yoga exercise for constipation which you prefer. Anyway, keep your eyes down to be familiar with some best exercises for constipation.
- Walking: Walking is one of the best exercises to keep a good health condition. Specifically, regular walking is very helpful for our body. Regular walking helps to regulate blood pressure, helps to get rid of constipation, weight loss, helps to improve heart health, improved blood circulation, reduce the risk of diabetes, helps to improve digestion power, helps to improve lung health, reduce stress levels, helps to improve memory activities, and more. That is why you should walking daily.
- Running: There are much health benefits of running daily. It helps to get rid of constipation easily. Also helps to reduce belly fat, weight loss, reduce stress, increase confidence, helps to prevent certain cancers, and more.
- Swimming: If you want to keep your body healthy then you can swim regularly. Because swimming is very helpful for health. It maybe helps to get rid of constipation, weight loss, helps to improve sleep, reduce stress, and helps to prevent many diseases.
- Jogging: Jogging is a very good way to get rid of constipation. You can do this exercise regularly. It has much health benefits.
- Dancing: Dancing is also helpful for us. Because it helps to reduce stress, boost your mood, strengthen bone, and more. It is an excellent and enjoyable exercise.
What Foods Cause Constipation?
Do you want to know what foods cause constipation? There are several foods, due to eating these foods you can face constipation problem. Given below list of foods that can cause constipation.
- Alcohol: There are many bad effects of alcohol. You can suffer from constipation due to drink alcohol. You can face irritating the bowel and slow digestion problem due to drink alcohol. If you drink alcohol then you should quit it from now. Due to drink excess alcohol, you can be infected with different fatal diseases.
- Unripe Bananas: Due to eat unripe bananas then you can suffer from constipation for a while. So if you feel bad after eating unripe bananas then stop to eat it.
- Processed Grains: You can suffer by constipation due to eating processed grains. You should try to avoid processed grains.
- Red Meat: Eating red meat can be a cause of constipation. You can eat red meat but not much.
- Fried Foods or Fast Foods: We know that fried foods are very delicious to eat. But you can face many health problems due to eating fried foods or fast foods. If you want to stay safe from constipation then stop eat fried foods.
- Chocolate: Mabe you love to eat chocolate, but do you know that chocolate is not much good for health. Due to eat much chocolate you can face constipation problem.
- Chips: Chips is also delicious food to eat for all ages people. But in particular, 1-14 years children too much love to eat chips. However, If you eat chips regularly, then reduce it.
- Excess Vitamins: If you take extra vitamins, you should control it. Because it may be a cause of constipation.
foods that cause constipation in babies
Your baby is constipated? If yes then you should exclude the following foods from your baby’s diet. Indeed, all of the parents should be careful about their babies diet. If your breastfed babies are faced with constipation problem due to diet. So you should be very careful about their foods. We are provided here the list of foods that cause constipation in babies.
- Rice cereal
- Fried foods
- Processed foods
- White bread
- Milk protein
Best Foods to Relieve Constipation in Babies
If you have the responsibility to care for your babies, then you are really lucky because you have already been a father/mother. That’s why at first you should identify the best foods for your babies which are will be very healthy. You will get here ideas about foods, which are the best foods to relieve constipation in babies. If your baby is constipated then try to keep following foods in their meals list.
- Green Peas: Green peas is one of the best foods to relieve constipation in babies. You can keep green peas in your babies diet. It has huge health benefits.
- Prunes: Prunes helps to relieve constipation, helps to keep heart healthy, and more. It is also very helpful for skin, hair and more. It has huge antioxidants which are very helpful for human health.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is a very healthy food which has a huge health benefit. Oatmeal helps to get rid of constipation, weight loss, helps to control blood sugar and helps to protect from various diseases.
- Pears: You can eat pears because it will help you protect from many kinds of diseases. It is a very tasty fruit. If you have the possibility of constipation then you can eat the pear.
- Broccoli: It is a very healthy green vegetable which helps to prevent constipation. It has huge antioxidants, vitamin C, and fiber. Broccoli helps to increase digestion power and reduce constipation.
- Berries: Berries are also very delicious fruits. You can eat berries to get rid of constipation.
- Sweet potatoes: Do you like to eat sweet potatoes? It is a great food which has huge health benefits. You will find huge vitamin C and A in potatoes. It helps to regulate blood pressure, helps to reduce constipation, weight loss, and more.
How to Prevent Constipation?
If you seriously want to know how to prevent constipation so you should read above-mentioned statements. Indeed, Constipation is a common problem in humans that you can prevent by following some rules. Try to drink enough water daily, try to do exercises regularly, try to eat more fiber-rich foods, and try to stay stress-free.
If you able to follow above-mentioned tips then you have more possibility to get rid of constipation easily. You should be aware of your daily diet and exercises. How useful is this article for you? Please let us know your opinion. As well, If you have any more ideas on how to get rid of constipation fast then share with us.