Kangana Ranaut Top 10 Songs: Kangana Ranaut is a most popular Bollywood actress. Already released a lots of super hit songs from her movies starring by Kangana Ranaut. She is a highest-paid actress. Her top 10 and most popular super hit songs name given below…
1. London Thumakda: London Thumakda is a super hit song starring by Kangana Ranaut from her movie “Queen” 2014. This song sung by Neha Kakkar, Sonu Kakkar, Labh Janjua. Queen is one of the best movie by Kangana Ranaut.
2. Dil Tu Hi Bataa: Dil Tu Hi Bataa is one of the best and romantic song starring by Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan on Indian film “Krrish 3”. This song sung by Alisha Chinai and Zubeen Gar on 2013.
3. Sadi Gali: Sadi Gali song released from “Tanu Weds Manu” movie and starring by Kangana Ranaut. Sadi Gali song sung by singer Lehmber Hussainpuri and released on 2011.
4. Sarfira: Sarfira is one of the best song released from movie “Katti Batti” and starring by Kangana Ranaut and Imran and sung by Siddharth Mahadevan, Neeti Mohan and more. Katti Batti movie directed by Nikhil Advani.
5. Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai: Kangana Ranaut’s most popular song is “Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai” song released from movie “Woh Lamhe” and sung by KK on 2006.
6. Lamha Lamha: “Lamha Lamha” is a romantic best song starring by Kangana Ranaut and Imran Hashmi. This song released from movie “Gangster” and sung by Abhijeet Bhattacharya, Sunidhi Chauhan on 2006.
7. Ghani Bawri: Bollywood movie “Tanu Weds Manu: Returns” released this song on 2015. Ghani Bawri is one of best dancing song starring by Kangana Ranaut and sung by Jyoti Nooran.
8. Banno: Banno song released from movie “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” starring by Kangana Ranaut and R. Madhavan. Sung by Brijesh Shandllya, Swati Sharma and music of this song by Tanishk, Vayu.
9. O Gujariya: “o Gujariya” song sung by Shefali Alvares and Nikhil D’souza and starring by Kangana Ranaut on film “Queen” 2013.
10. Pakeezah: Kangana Ranaut and Imran Hashmi starring in “Pakeezah” song and released this song from movie “Ungli” on 2015. Pakeezah song sung by Gulraj Singh.