Bangladesh is a riverine country. It is the most popular and beautiful South Asian country in the world which includes numerous best places to visit. It is a most familiar Muslim country in the world. This country located to the east of India on the Bay of Bengal. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. Bengali is the main language of Bangladesh. It has lots of beautiful tourist attractions which includes hills, forests, museums, parks, theaters, rivers, and many other best places to see in Bangladesh. The Padma, Meghna, and Jamuna are the largest and notable rivers of Bangladesh. Bangladesh is the 8th most populous country in the world. We have tried to provide below a list of top 10 tourist attractions in Bangladesh.
Why Bangladesh Tourist Attractions are Most Popular?
Basically, Bangladesh is the most beautiful greenery country in the world. In this country has many tourist attractions that look very good to see. Certainly, this country’s tourist places are comparable with other countries tourist places. Thousands of foreign and local visitors visit Bangladesh’s tourist places, and they are very happy to see the beauty of Bangladesh. You can easily tour the tourist places of Bangladesh at low costs. There is a lot of probability that, If you visit Bangladesh once, you will want to visit Bangladesh again. Bangladesh tourist attractions are the most popular for its natural greenery beauty, hills, largest rivers, boat trip, and for many other reasons.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Bangladesh
1. Cox’s Bazar:
Cox’s Bazar is one of the best places to visit in Bangladesh. Also, it is the most beautiful longest sandy beaches in Bangladesh. You should visit the Cox’s Bazar for enjoying its beauty. Cox’s Bazar is very known as a very beautiful tourism centre, fishing port, and more. If you want to know what is the most beautiful and visited tourist attractions in Bangladesh? So just remember that Cox’s Bazar is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Bangladesh.
4 Cox’s Bazar Top Tourist Attractions
- Inani Beach: Inani Beach is an excellent sea beach which is located in Ukhia Upazila of Cox’s Bazar District, Bangladesh. You can visit Inani beach to enjoy your moment. It is 32 kilometers away from the Cox’s Bazar where you can go by taxi, motorcycle, and by the car. If you want to see the fascinating natural sceneries then you can go to Inani Beach.
- Aggmeda Khyang Monastery: If you go to Cox’s Bazar then you shouldn’t miss visitingÂ the Aggmeda Khyang Monastery, It is the nearest tourist place of Cox’s Bazar. If you visit Aggmeda Khyang Monastery then you will be able to explore many kinds of matter.
- Dulhazra Safari Park: Dulhazra Safari Park is the most visited place and safari park of Bangladesh which is located at Chakaria Upazila in Cox’s Bazar District. If you want to see green trees and beautiful natural areas so you should go to Dulhazra Safari Park. This park is dived into several sections such as Biodiversity Park, Extensive Asian Safari Park, Core Safari, Bangabandhu Square, and the Safari Kingdom. When you will go there, you can take a camera with you to catch beautiful scenery.
- Himchori: Himchori is one of the best places to visit in Cox’s Bazar which attracts huge visitors. If you want to see the most attractive natural beauty, hills, and waterfalls then you can go to direct Himchori. Basically, It is a natural park which was founded in 1980 which maintained by the government of Bangladesh. Every year lots of foreign and local visitors visit this Himchari Natural Park.
8 Best Hotels in Cox’s Bazar
Indeed, suddenly it is very difficult to find a good hotel in a new place. If you are looking for a good hotel to stay. So you can rent a hotel room from the following hotels. Because these are the best hotels in Cox’s Bazar for tourists. You will get many facilities at these hotels. And there are some hotels that you would see the sea beach from the hotel’s verandah. Before booking a hotel room, you should talk to the hotel owner about the advantages and disadvantages.
- Albatross Resort: Located in Cox’s Bazar – (Phone: 0341-64684)
- Hotel Sea Queen: Located in Jhawtola Main Rd, Cox’s Bazar 4700 – (Phone: 01988-330000)
- Royal Tulip Cox’s Bazar: Located in Jaliapalong, Inani, Ukhia, Coxs Bazar – (Phone: 01844-016001)
- Saint Martin Resort: Located in Plot No. – 10, Block-A, Kalatali Road, 4700 – (Phone:01819-809057)
- Prime Park Hotel: Located in Plot 58, Block C Hotel Motel Zone, Cox’s Bazar 4700 – (Phone:01775-609915)
- Hotel Coral Reef Cox’s Bazar: Located in Unnamed Road, Cox’s Bazar – (Phone:01779-803971)
- White Orchid: Located in Plot# 30, Block# C, Sea Beach R/A, Cox’s Bazar 4700 – (Phone:0341-63656)
- Long Beach Hotel Cox’s Bazar: Located on 14, Kalatoli, Hotel Motel Zone, 4700 – (Phone: 01755-660051)
2. Saint Martin: Do you want to see the most beautiful nature and wildlife? If yes, then don’t miss to visit Saint Martin. Saint Martin is one of the world’s most beautiful coral island. It is located in the northeastern part of the Bay of Bengal, Cox’s Bazar Teknaf peninsula, Bangladesh. Bangladesh Saint Martin is most popular for coconut tree, coral island, beautiful environment, and more. It was the name of St. Martin Island during the British occupation. Saint Martin is also known as Narikel Jinjira” in English ‘Coconut Island’, and it is also popular as “Daruchini Dwip” in Bengali.
3. Rangamati: Rangamti is one of the most spectacular tourist places in Bangladesh for its hills, hanging pool, lakes, and more. It is the largest district in South-eastern Bangladesh. Rangamati includes green hills which is a most beautiful tourist attraction. If you ever go there so don’t miss to see the Sajek Valley, Kaptai National Park, Shuvolong Waterfalls, and Hanging Bridge. Because these locations are very attractive and most visited travel places in Rangamati, Bangladesh.
Top 5 Best Places to Visit in Rangamati
You know that Rangamati is one of the best places to visit in Bangladesh. Besides, Rangamati is bordered of the Tripura State of India. Now we are going to say you about the top 5 best tourist attractions in Rangamati which places will attract you too much. Are you ready to visit Rangamati’s top 5 tourist attractions? If yes, then keep reading…
- Hanging Bridge: At first we can say about the Hanging Bridge of Rangamati. It is also known as Jhulonto Bridge of Bangladesh which attracts huge visitors with its beauty. If you visit this Hanging Bridge then its surrounding natural area will also attract you very much.
- Kaptai Lake: It is the largest most beautiful man-made lake in Rangamati, Bangladesh. Its average depth is 100 ft and the maximum depth is 490 ft.; In 1960, Kaptai Lake was created for hydroelectricity. But now also it has turned into a most visited tourist attraction in Rangamati. If you like to travel by boat then Kaptai Lake is one of the best places for you. Kaptai Lake is situated in the Kaptai Upazila under Rangamati Dist of Chittagong Division.
- Kaptai National Park: It was founded in 1999. Kaptai National Park is located in Rangamati Dist which is the most popular national park of Bangladesh. It has 5,464.78 hectares area. Also, many people select this park as the best picnic spot. Visitors come to Kaptai National Park from different countries in the world. In this park includes many kinds of animals like elephant, deer, monkey, and more. Also here contain different species of beautiful birds.
- Sajek Valley: Sajek Valley is also an excellent and most popular tourist spot in Bangladesh which is located in Sajek union, Baghaichhari Upazila within Rangamati Dist. It is very familiar as the Queen of Hills as well as Roof of Rangamati. It is often 1,800 ft above from sea level. Here’s natural environment really wonderful, also there are many houses made of bamboo which are much impressive. It is located in the border of Bangladesh as well as Mizoram of India. You should visit this Sajek Valley before you die.
- Shuvolong Waterfalls: If you love to enjoy the rainy season in the natural environment then Shuvolong Waterfalls is perfect for you. Because it is one of the best places to visit during the rainy season. It is located nearest Rangamati town. You can go there by many types of boats. Undoubtedly Shuvolong Waterfalls are the fantastic places for visit and swim.
4. Khagrachari: Karachi is a part of the Chittagong division and the Hill Tracts. It is also known as Chengmi, Mong Circle and Phalang Htaung. Have you traveled to the most beautiful places of Bangladesh? Remember, Khagrachari is one of the best places to visit in Bangladesh. Every year, lots of visitors visit this place. Khagrachari tourist attractions and places include Horticulture Park Khagrachari, Statue of Manabendra Narayan Larma, Alu Tila Mysterious Cave, Horticulture Hanging Bridge Khagrachai, and more.
Best Places to Visit in in Khagrachari
- Richhang Waterfall
- Alutila Cave
- Yonged Buddha Bihar
- Panichari Buddha Sculpture
- Sajek and Marissa Valley
- Nunchari Debota Pond
- Dighinala Maniker Dighi
5. The Sundarbans: The Sundarbans is the world’s largest single block of tidal halophytic mangrove forest. It’s a most beautiful natural region comprising southern Bangladesh. It is three protected forests in Bangladesh like Sundarbans South, East & West. Sundarbans nearest cities are Khulna, Bagerhat, Gosaba, Satkhira, and Namkhana. In this mangrove forests includes different species of animals such as Royal Bengal Tiger, northern river terrapins, estuarine crocodile, deer, Rhinoceros, and different species of birds, snakes, and other animals.
6. Jaflong: It is one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in Sylhet, Bangladesh. Jaflong is located at the border among Bangladesh and the Indian state of Meghalaya. in Gowainghat Upazila of Sylhet District. It is one of the most wonderful natural tourist places in Sylhet division. There are also contains many other best places to see such as waterfalls, tea garden, the collection of rolling stones, and rivers. If you visit Sylhet so you will also able to see Hazrat Shah Jalal Mazar, Shah Poran Mazar, and many other best places to visit.
7. Ahsan Manzil: Ahsan Manzil is the most spectacular building which was the residential palace as well as the seat of the Nawab of Dhaka. Currently, it is one of the most visited places in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Currently, it is very known as a national museum which is located in Islampur Rd, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Its construction was started in 1859 and completed in 1872.
8. Jatio Sriti Shoudho (National Martyrs’ Memorial): Jatio Sriti Shoudho situated in the Savar, Bangladesh. It is a very significant National Martyrs Memorial that is very familiar as the national monument of Bangladesh. It is the symbol of who gave their lives in the Bangladesh Liberation War on 1971. It is one of the most notable tourist attractions in Bangladesh which was designed b Syed Mainul Hossain. This National Martyrs Memorial is located nearest Dhaka, you can go there very easily by bus, car, motorbike, rickshaw, and by other vehicles.
9. Bangladesh National Museum (Bangladesh Jatio Jadughor): It also one of the most visited tourist spots in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is located in Shahbag, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Bangladesh National Museum’s include lots of historical and traditional signs. It was founded in 1913. The museum divided into several departments such as the department of history and classical art, department of ethnography and decorative art, department of contemporary and world civilization, and department of natural history. If you go there so you will be able to know about many things.
10. Sonargao: Sonargao is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Bangladesh. It is located in Narayanganj, Bangladesh. It served as the capital of Sultan Fakhruddin Mubarak Shah, Baro Bhuyan Confederacy, and Isa Khan. Lots of visitors visit this place every month.