India’s Top 10 Tourist Attractions: India is a vast South Asian country. Besides. India is seventh largest country in the world. It’s capital New Delhi and official languages Hindi and English. It has 1.252 billion population (2013). India’s top 10 and most popular tourist attractions name given below…
1. Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is an amazing and most popular tourist attraction in India. This is a Ivory-white marble mausoleum built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the grave of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. It was created in 1632 – 1653 architects by Ustad Ahmad Lahouri and Ustad Isa. It’s height 73 metres. The Tajmahal located on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra.
2. Varanasi: Varanasi considered as the psychic capital of India. It is a wonderful city and tourist attraction in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the eleventh century. It is sacred to Hindus, Jains and Buddhists. Varanasi located one the banks of the River Ganges. It’s environment looks too amazing and it has 2000 temples.
3. Ajanta Caves: The Ajanta Caves is a most wonderful spectacular spot in India and it’s located in the Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state of India. It is the rock-cut Buddhist cave cairn that date from the second century BCE. The Ajanta Caves include many sculptures and paintings.
4. Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer is a very beautiful view-able place and former medieval trading centre as well as pretty state in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Particularly it’s known as the Golden City. It is the administrative headquarters of Jaisalmer District and located 575 kilometers west of the state capital Jaipur. Jaisalmer founded by Rawal Jaisal.
5. Palolem: Palolem is an extremely mind-blowing beach located on the Canacona in southern Goa, India. In this beach include many restaurants, hotels and rest house. The nearest airport is Dabolim Airportwhich is about 67 km away. Palolem is very familiar tourist place in India.
6. Harmandir Sahib: It’s also known as Sri Harmandir Sahib and Sri Darbar Sahib. Harmandir located in the ciry of Amritsar, Punjab, India. It’s also know as the Golden Temple and one of the best tourist attraction. Amritsar was founded on 1574 by the 4th sikh guru, Guru Ram Das and Gurdwara was rebuilt on 1764 by Jassa Singh Ahluwalia.
7. Virupaksha Temple: Virupaksha Temple is part of the Group on cenotaph at hampi, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is one of the best and most viewable tourist attraction. It is situated in Hampi 350 km from Bangalore, in the state of Karnataka in southern India.
8. Kanha National Park: It’s also known as the Kanha Tiger Reserve. Kanha National Park is one of the largest and most beautiful tourist destination in Madhya Pradesh state in India. In this park include a lots of wild animals. Thousands of the tourist visit this park every year.
9. Taj Lake Palace: Taj Lake Palace is also called Lake Palce. It was built in 18th century palace encompassing a lake Pichola island. Nowadays it is very familiar as a luxury 5 star hotel. Lake Palace is so much wonderful tourist place in India.
10. Kerala Backwaters: Kerala Backwaters located in the Arabian Sea coast of Kerala stat in southern India. It has many crabs, mudskippers, animals and water birds. At this time Kerala Backwaters are most popular for it’s floating hotels. It’s an excellent and charming tourist attraction in India.