New Zealand is one of the most impressive country in the southwestern Pacific and it consisting of two main islands. New Zealand Include numerous extremely beautiful tourist attractions. You can visit New Zealand’s amazing tourist places at any time. Continue reading for know top 10 tourist attractions in New Zealand.
1. Milford Sound: Specifically it is known as the wettest inhabited spot in New Zealand and also in the globe. This beautiful Milford Sound located in the south west of New Zealand’s South Island. Milford Sound is one of the most well-known and pretty tourist attraction in New Zealand. Particularly Milford Sound considered one of the world’s best and top tourist attraction. It was also known as Milford Haven while the Cleddau River that flows in the sound. It has most beautiful two waterfalls like Lady Bowen Falls and Stirling Falls. If you want to visit this tourist place so you need to runs 15 kilometer from the Tasman Sea. Every year at least 550,000 visitors visit the Milford Sound tourist attraction.
2. Bay of Islands: Bay of Island’s home to the 19th century whaling port of Russell. Bay of Islands is very well-known for its big-game fishing, undeveloped beaches and Maori cultural artifacts. It’s beaches looks too charming and natural scenes looks absolutely marvelous. It is located on the east coast of the Far North District of the North Island of New Zealand. It has 144 islands and Urupukapuka is the largest among of them. Bay of Islands one of the best and demotic fishing sailing as well as tourist attractions. You can visit this place it is 60 kilometer north west of the city of Whangarei.
3. Tongariro National Park: It is one of the New Zealand’s most oldest national park. This park includes the active volcanic mountains Ruapehu and Ngauruhoe. Tongariro National Park’s beauty really out of boundaries and it was the world’s 4th national park. Moreover, Tongariro National Park involve numerous towns such as Horopito, National Park Village, Ohakune, Pokaka, Waiouru and more. This park located on the central North Island, New Zealand.
4. Franz Josef Glacier: Franze Josef Glacier is one of wonderful tourist destination in New Zealand and one of the main tourist place of the West Coast. It is also known as the Waiho River and was made in the log of the ship Mary Louisa in 1859. Franz Josef Glacier located in the Westland Tai Poutini National Park on the West Coast of New Zealand. At this present time it’s long 12 kilometer and 19 kilometer terminates from the Tasman Sea.
5. Sky Tower: Sky Tower is a very famous indication and an observation telecommunications tower also one of the best tourist spot in New Zealand. Sky Tower’s contraction started from 1994 and completed on 1997 and it’s owner of SKYCITY Entertainment Group. It was built architect by Craig Craig Moller Ltd. Sky Tower is located in the corner of Victoria & Federal Streets on the Auckland CBD, Auckland City, New Zealand.
6. Rotorua: Rotorua is one of the best and marvelous tourist attraction in New Zealand. It is a second best lake of Kahumatamomoe in New Zealand’s North Island. It has numerous beautiful lakes. Rotorua located in the Bay of Plenty Region of New Zealand’s North Island. It was founded on 1883. Auckland is most popular city in this area.
7. Kaikoura: Kaikoura is located in the State Highway 1, 180 km north of Christchurch, New Zealand. It is one of the New Zealand’s best tourist attraction also in the world. Kaikoura District is a part of the Canterbury Region. It has large beautiful colony of southern fur seals at the eastern side of the town.
8. Abel Tasman National Park: Abel Tasman National Park is one of best as well as impressive national park in New Zealand. It was founded on 1942 and it was located in the Tasman District, New Zealand. Abel Tasman National Park was opened on 18 December, 1942. It has 225 square kilometres area. It has a lots of wonderful islands like the Tata Islands in Golden Bay, Fisherman Island in Tasman Bay & Adele Island.
9. Waitomo Caves: Waitom Caves one of the best tourist destination in the New Zealand. It is not too much largest tourist place but very popular. It is extremely popular from 1904 as a tourist attraction. Waitomo Caves located in the southern Waikato region of the North Island, New Zealand.
10. Coromandel Peninsula: Coromandel Peninsula is located in the North Island, New Zealand. This is most view-able tourist attraction for its golden and white sand beaches. Coromandel Peninsula’s natural environment looks very attractive. HMS Malabar was original name of Coromandel Peninsula. Besides, It has many small islands that’s are so beautiful.