Singapore Top 10 Attractions: Singapore is an island city-state off southern Malaysia and that is a world financial centre with a tropical weather & multicultural population. Singapore is a most beautiful country in the world. Singapore’s top 10 and the best tourist attractions name given below…
1. Orchard Road: Orchard Road is a most popular shopping street of Singapore and it’s a district & retail hub located in Central area of Singapore. It’s environment is very charming and beautiful. It has a lots of restaurants, nightclubs, coffee chains and more.
2. Resorts World Sentosa: Resorts World Sentosa is a very popular spot in the Singapore and looks most beautiful because it’s located center around the sea. It has Dolphin Islan, aquarium, Marine Life Park etc.
3. Clarke Quay: Clarke Quay is one of the most beautiful tourist attraction in the Singapore. It’s a area of river in Singapore. In this area include many high quality restaurants, Pushcart vendors, unique boutiques. It’s lighting environment looks too much beautiful.
4. Singapore Botanic Gardens: This is a 156 year old most popular tropical garden located at the fringe of the Singapore’s main shopping belt. It’s natural environment looks too amazing.
5. Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum: This is a most popular Museum in Singapore. Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum located in the Chinatown district of Singapore.
6. Raffles Hotel: Raffles Hotel’s design looks wonderful and it’s a colonial style luxury hotel in Singapore. This hotel opened in 1887. Raffles Hotel located in 1 Beach Road, Singapore 189673. It has three floors and 103 rooms. Besides it has 8 restaurants.
7. Night Safari: Generally we are all known about the Night Safari. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Singapore and World’s first nocturnal zoo. Night Safari located in 80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826. In this zoo include at least 1,040 animals.
8. Singapore Flyer: Singapore Flyer is a very demotic giant Ferris wheel. Singapore flyer developed by Melchers Project Managment engineer by Arup. This flyer construction started on 25 September, 2005 and architect by Kisho Kurokawa.
9. Marina Bay Sands: TMarine Bay Sands are 3 Utra-modern high-rise buildings. It is one of the most familiar and popular tourist attraction in Singapore. This is a luxury hotel located Bayfront Subzone, Downtown Core, Singapore.
10. Gardens by the Bay: Gardens by the bay is a most popular tourist place and nature park in Singapore. This park consists of three waterfront gardens like Bay Central Garden, Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden.