South Africa is one of the world’s most impressive country. Pretoria, Cape Town and Bloemfontein is capital of South Africa. It has numerous beautiful beaches, shopping complex, tourist places, parks and many more. South Africa’s top 10 and most impressive tourist attractions name given below…
1. Kruger National Park: Kruger National Park is one of the largest park in South Africa. It is located in the Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces northeastern South Africa. In this park include a lots of lions, buffalos, rhinos, leopards, elephants and many more wild animals. It has 9 main gates allowing entrance to the several camps. It was founded on 1926. Particularly it was the first national park in South Africa. Kruger National Park is the best and most demotic tourist attraction in South Africa.
2. Table Mountain: Table Mountain is situated on the city of Cape Town in South Africa. That’s an amazing and most impressive as well as significant tourist place or attraction in South Africa. This mount elevation at least 1,084.6 m (3,558 ft) and prominence 1,055 m (3,461 ft). It was founded on 1913 and it’s top point on Table Mountain is towards the eastern end of the plateau.
3. Amphitheatre: It’s one of the most popular geographical features and highest mountain range in the Northern Drakensberg South Africa. It’s natural beauty definitely wonderful. Ammphitheatre is a part of the Royal Natal National Park. It’s also most popular for the Tugela Falls. Tugela Falls is the world’s 2nd most beautiful tallest falls.
4. Knysna: Knysna is part of the Garden Route. It’s an impressive tourist attraction in South Africa. Knysna also known as the Khoikhoi. It’s most significant for its warm people, oyster festival and the most extensive views. It is located in the Western Cape Province of South Africa. Eden is district of Knysna. It was established in 1871.
5. Robben Island: Robben Island is located in Robben Island, Cape Town, South Africa. It’s an amazing and most beautiful island in Table Bay. It’s not too much above from sea level. Robben Island is a most view-able tourist place in South Africa.
6. Cape Winelands: One of the best tourist place is Cape Winelands. It is staying in the Boland region of the Western Cape province of South Africa. It’s monuments, fruitful orchards and villages looks too beautiful. Thousands of tourists visit this place for enjoy it’s natural beauty and scenes. It has 787,490 population (2011).
7. Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park: It’s also known as Hluhluw-Ummfolozi Game Reserve. It’s one of the most popular and attractive wild animals park also tourist attraction in South Africa. It has buffalo, elephants, lions, leopards and many more wild animals. It is located in the central Zululand, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. This park is very demotic for its rich wildlife as well as extensive efforts.
8. Sun City Resort: Sun City Resort is a different beautiful and luxury tourist destination. Sun City include wonderful 4 hotels, 2 casinos, South African cultural village, 2 championship golf courses etc. It’s remain always fulfill by audience It is located at Johannesburg, South Africa. You can visit this pretty resort for enjoy.
9. Blyde River Canyon: One of the most comely natural tourist attraction and feature of South Africa. It’s highest point is Mariepskop that is 6,378 above from sea level. Blyde River Canyon consists mostly of red sandstone which looks too much beautiful. It’s one of the largest canyon in the world. It is situated on the Mpumalanga, South Africa.
10. Port Elizabeth: World’s most popular city and tourist attraction is Port Elizabeth. It’s a city on Algoa Bay in South Africa. It is located on Algoa Bay in South Africa’s Eastern Cape province. It’s very famous for its numerous beaches and all of the beaches are most attractive also enjoyable.