Switzerland’s Top 10 Tourist Attractions: Switzerland is a mountainous Central European most lovely country, home to many lakes, villages & the top peaks of the Alps. Besides, It is one of the most adorable country in the world. It’s old towns include medieval landmarks such as Cathedral of Bern and capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower. Moreover this country is a destination for its’s hiking trails and ski resorts. Switzerland’s top 10 tourist attractions name given below…
1. Bern: Bern is the capital city of Switzerland. This is a very good tourist attraction in Switzerland. Bern built around a crook in the Aare River in 12 Century. It has a lots of most beautiful and luxury hotels, theaters, shopping complex and more.
2. Lucerne: Lucerne is a old most popular tourist place and a compact city in central Switzerland, sits among snowecapped mountains on the north end of Lake Lucerne. This city’s one of the most popular landmarks is the Chapel Bridge. Particularly it’s a storybook image of Swis town. Luccerne located in the shore of Lake Lucerne.
3. Lake Geneva: Lake Geneva’s natural beauty really wonderful and is one of the crescet-shaped lake & off day destination among eastern France as well as western Switzerland. It’s maximum length 73 km (45 mi) and maximum width 14 km (8.7 mi). Lake Geneva explored by Auguste Piccard, F-A Foreil, Jacques Piccard and more.
4. Lugano: It’s a fantastic city in southern Switzerland’s Italian-speaking Ticino region. It’s also known as Monte Carlo of Switzerlad. Lugano located on the northern shore of glacial Lake Lugaon, encompassed by mountains. It has 2 libraries, 3 cathedrals and numerous museums.
5. Jungfaru Region: Jungfaru Region consists of 4 picturesque cites like, Wengen, Grindelwald and Mureen. Specifically Jugfaru Region is a most beautiful tourist attraction in Switzerland. It’s natural scenes are very amazing.
6. Zurich: It’s a very pretty and tourist spot of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland as well as a worldwide center for banking & finance. Everyday Thousands of traffics visit this most beautiful tourist place. Zurich located on the north of the country toward Limmat river at the northern tip of Zurich Lake. Zurich river side’s looks too beautiful.
7. Lausanne: Lausanne is a folsky city on Lake Geneva in the French-speaking region of Vaud, Switzerland. It’s headquarters of International Olympic Committee and the Olympic Museum also Archives. It’s one of the top flight tourist attraction in Switzerland.
8. Zermatt: Zermatt is a too much pretty mountain resort famous for climbing, Alpine recreation and skiing. It’s located in southern Switzerland’s Valais canton. Besides, there are public outdoor rinks for curling & ice-skating. Zermatt’s beauty definitely enjoyable.
9. Interlaken: Interlaken is a most well-know tourist resort town in the Aare River in central Switzerland. It’s suitable in summer and winter season for visitors. Interlaken located in the Bodeli, among Lake thun and Lake Brienz.
10. Geneva: Geneva is one of the best and famous Swiss city that lies at the southern tip of candid Lac Leman. It’s headquarters of Europe’s United Nation and the Red Cross and located on the south western corner of Switzerland. It’s considered as a beautiful tourist destination in Switzerland.