Top 10 Tourist Attractions: Italy’s top 10 and the best tourist attractions name given below…
1. Canals of Venice: It is one of the most beautiful tourist attraction and the major water-traffic corridors in the Italy. It’s located in Venice, Italy.
2. Colosseum: It’s also know as the Flavian Amphitheatre and located in Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma, Italy.
3. Florence Cathedral: It’s also know as the Cattedrale di Santa Maria Del Fiore. It’s located in Piazza del Duomo, Firenze, Italy.
4. Positano: It is a cliffside village on southern Italy’s Amalfi Coast. It’s an excellent and very famous tourist place.
5. Leaning Tower of Pisa: Leaning Tower of Pisa was build on 177 years and located in Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa Pl, Italy.
6. San Gimignano: It’s an Italian hill town in Uscany, Southwest of Florence and located in Tuscany, north-central Italy.
7. Lake Como: It’s a Northern Italy’s Lombardy region. Lake Como is an amazing tourist attraction in Italy.
8. Pompeii: It’s a most popular vast archaeological site in southern Italy’s Campania region.
9. Piazza del Campo: It’s located in Piazza II Campo, 53100 Siena SI, Italy and it is one of the principal public space of the historic center of Siena.
10. Manarola: Manarola is a Italian very popular travel place but it’s a small town.